Subject: Re: [PATCH] git-gui: Implement a 'clone' subcommand

From: Petr Baudis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 12:17:29 +0200

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 12:53:30PM -0700, Shawn O. Pearce wrote:
> Petr Baudis <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >  Documentation/git-gui.txt         |    5 +++++
> >  git-gui/git-gui.sh                |   21 ++++++++++++++++++---
> >  git-gui/lib/choose_repository.tcl |   11 ++++++++++-
> >  3 files changed, 33 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
> 
> This looks fine, except for the diffstat.  You can't patch
> the docs and the code in the same patch as they are in two
> different repositories...  :-|

Oh, I forgot again, sorry. :-( But I think this shows rather bad design
of the layout, doesn't it? Shouldn't this documentation be kept in
git-gui/Documentation/{git-gui,config}.txt and included from git's
Documentation/?

> Also, I don't know if you've noticed but I think tg is
> sending duplicate "To" headers in the messages:

Thanks - I have noticed already but I didn't have time yet to fix it and
it seems generally pretty harmless. I will try to do something with that
later.

-- 
				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
People who take cold baths never have rheumatism, but they have
cold baths.