Subject: Re: [PATCH] git-gui: Correctly set up locators in case of preset URL variable

From: Petr Baudis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 12:48:29 +0200

On Fri, Oct 03, 2008 at 12:23:29PM +0200, H.Merijn Brand wrote:
> On Fri,  3 Oct 2008 12:13:46 +0200, Petr Baudis <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> > This patch fixes locators setup in case the URL variable is already set,
> > e.g. in the clone dialog during 'git gui clone'.
> 
> While you are working on git-gui's transport.tcl, would you consider a
> user setting to set the default for pushing tags to remote repositories?
> 
> After installation/update I always `fix' that by hand now.

Actually, I think for the time being I'm finished with transport.tcl,
I'm sorry. :-) I probably won't work further on git-gui now that my
Novartis stay is almost over. My last stab will be probably trying to
change locators support to use insteadOf and possibly configurability of
the publish dialog if people decide they want it.

-- 
				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
People who take cold baths never have rheumatism, but they have
cold baths.