Subject: Re: French git user

From: Johan Herland <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 09:55:57 +0100

On Wednesday 26 November 2008, Nicolas Morey-Chaisemartin wrote:
> I've been allowed to share my presentation:
> http://nicolas.morey-chaisemartin.com/git_tuto.pdf
>
> Please send me any feedback, I'm always glad to imrpove my work.

I have no knowledge of French, but on page 15 the command
"git-commit --append" is mentioned. There is no "--append"
option. I'm guessing the "--amend" option is meant instead.

Also, the very next command is "git-revert COMIT_ID".
"COMIT_ID" should probably have an extra "M".

Finally, on page 11, you say something about "git foo" vs.
"git-foo" (hopefully that the "git-foo" form is deprecated),
but in the rest of the presentation you use a mix of "git foo"
and "git-foo" (mostly "git-foo"). This seems inconsistent.

Have fun! :)

...Johan

-- 
Johan Herland, <[email-masked]>
www.herland.net