Subject: Re: [PATCH] git-gui: update Japanese translation

From: "Shawn O. Pearce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 13:28:28 -0800

Nanako Shiraishi <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Signed-off-by: Nanako Shiraishi <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  po/ja.po | 1127 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------
>  1 files changed, 833 insertions(+), 294 deletions(-)

Hmm.

$ make V=1
msgfmt --statistics --tcl -l ja -d po/ po/ja.po
po/ja.po:1558: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both begin with '\n'
po/ja.po:1567: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both begin with '\n'
po/ja.po:1602: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both begin with '\n'
po/ja.po:1883: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both begin with '\n'
po/ja.po:1931: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both begin with '\n'
po/ja.po:1941: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both begin with '\n'
po/ja.po:2342: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both begin with '\n'
po/ja.po:2455: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both begin with '\n'
msgfmt: found 8 fatal errors
make: *** [po/ja.msg] Error 1

Can you fix up the .po and resend?

-- 
Shawn.