Subject: Re: [PATCH try 2] gitweb: Add option to put a trailing slash on pathinfo-style project URLs

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 00:55:38 +0100

Jakub Narebski wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Dec 2008, Matt McCutchen wrote:

> > I was thinking of proposing the addition of some info about my setup,
> > including the rewrite rules, to the documentation.  Maybe we could do
> > that after dealing with the patches.
> 
> Do you plan updating "Webserver configuration" section in 
> gitweb/README? 
> 
> BTW. could you please check if the $my_uri and $my_link need to be set
> in gitweb config for your configuration, or did some of Giuseppe's
> path_info improvements took care of that, and it is no longer needed?

It would be I think good idea to describe there _and_ in the commit
message why would you prefer for gitweb path_info links to be generated
with trailing slash; how it looks resolution for URL with and without
trailing slash. 

-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland