Subject: Re: Announce: TortoiseGit 0.1 preview version

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 00:05:32 +0100

On Tue, 6 Jan 2009, Frank Li wrote:

> TortoiseGit 0.2 released.

Nice. Thanks a lot for your work.

> Can you help update Git Wiki page?

Well, my stupid ISP blocks git.or.cz (and gimp.org), supposedly in
malformed attempt to reduce SPAM using MAPS (Mail Abuse Prevention
System; SPAM backwards) lists and null routing. So I have to use
proxy to edit wiki.

> It seem anyone can update Wiki page. Is it true?

It is the nature of Wiki that anyone can edit Wiki pages. It is
recommended but not necessary to register; please do not forget
to put comment ("commit message") as well.

> Summary (feature matrix)
[...]

I am not involved with GUI feature Matrix; I only added simple info
about TortoiseGit. I'm not sure who is...

> > I have added information about TortoiseGit to git wiki at

-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland