Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Feb 2009, #03; Sat, 07)

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 13:58:53 +0100

Sébastien Cevey wrote:
> At Sat, 07 Feb 2009 15:54:54 -0800 (PST), Jakub Narebski wrote:
 
>>> * sc/gitweb-category (Fri Dec 12 00:45:12 2008 +0100) 3 commits
>>>  - gitweb: Optional grouping of projects by category
>>>  - gitweb: Split git_project_list_body in two functions
>>>  - gitweb: Modularized git_get_project_description to be more generic
>>> 
>>> Design discussion between Jakub and Sebastien seems to have stalled.
>> 
>> I tried to redo the patches, but 2nd do not apply using "git am -3"
>> because of changes in gitweb.  Sebastien, could you resend this series,
>> marking it as [PATCHv3 n/3 (resend)] or something like that (unless you
>> would modify them)?
> 
> I just sent them again, let me know if there is any more problems with
> that. They are rebased onto the current git master HEAD, so hopefully
> it should be fine?

Yes, they apply just fine. Thanks.

I'll try to review them soon, but I think that they would be for after
1.6.2, as currently there is rc0 phase.
-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland