Subject: Re: tool and worktree

From: bill lam <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 10:15:08 +0800

On Mon, 09 Feb 2009, Jonas Fonseca wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 10:47, Jonas Fonseca <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > It might be as
> > simple as setting the GIT_DIR environment to getcwd() + output of
> > git-rev-parse --git-dir and then chdir() to core.worktree.
> 
> I have pushed a lightly tested patch that does something like this ...

Thanks. Now the status view works.

Since /etc contains both public and private files.  When browsing the
untracked files in the status view, for files that without read
permission, eg the shadow passwd file, the lower pane displays the
content of the last readable file.  Could it clear the content or just
filter and display only files with read permission for the untracked
files?

-- 
regards,
====================================================
GPG key 1024D/4434BAB3 2008-08-24
gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 4434BAB3
唐詩215 李商隱  無題
    相見時難別亦難  東風無力百花殘  春蠶到死絲方盡  蠟炬成灰淚始乾
    曉鏡但愁雲鬢改  夜吟應覺月光寒  蓬萊此去無多路  青鳥殷勤為探看