Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] tig-0.14

From: bill lam <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 11:31:39 +0800

On Sat, 14 Feb 2009, Jonas Fonseca wrote:
> Certainly, the one column thing was good for testing but agreeable not
> very usable so I have made the behavior of horizontal scrolling
> configurable. You can either set the 'horizontal-scroll' variable to
> the number of columns or the percentage of the view width you want to
> scroll. Defaults to scrolling 50% of the view width.

Thanks.  I tested and found that there might be a bug.  For some lines
(>100 columns) it stoped scrolling even there are text there, instead
it displayed a ~ sign at the edge.  Even I set in the .tigrc

set horizontal-scroll = 1

It still did not works.

Also, when editing in the command mode, the back-space and left arrow
keys do not move cursor.  It can only use ctrl-h to delete the last
character.  Apparently it did not use readline and was impossible to
recall history using up-arrow key.  It should be perfect if it use
readline and can also work in vi keybinding mode.

-- 
regards,
====================================================
GPG key 1024D/4434BAB3 2008-08-24
gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 4434BAB3
唐詩209 李商隱  錦瑟
    錦瑟無端五十絃  一絃一柱思華年  莊生曉夢迷蝴蝶  望帝春心託杜鵑
    滄海月明珠有淚  藍田日暖玉生煙  此情可待成追憶  只是當時已惘然