Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 2/2] git-gui: minor spelling fix and string factorisation.

From: Sam Hocevar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:23:38 +0100

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009, Sverre Rabbelier wrote:
> Heya,
> 
> On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 00:19, Sam Hocevar <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > ---
> >  ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█
> 
> I'm curious, where'd this come from?

   Just a few characters from the "Block Elements" Unicode block.
For some reason, even though my locale is en_GB.UTF-8, Mutt insists
on converting my messages to iso8859-1 when doing so does not lose
information, resulting in corrupted patches, hence my addition of the
above characters.

   By the way, your own mailer seems to be mangling those Unicode
characters when answering.

Cheers,
-- 
Sam.