Subject: Re: [PATCH] difftool: add support for an extended revision syntax

From: David Aguilar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 11:16:15 -0700

On  0, Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> wrote:
> David Aguilar <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > I noticed that my patches for "add tests to difftool" and "add
> > the -y shortcut for --no-prompt" were in git.git's pu branch
> > the other day but aren't there anymore.  Was that intentional?
> 
> Yes, it makes 'pu' not pass the self test.

Oops, was this related to your suggestions about the patch
that added the tests?  I sent a v2 patch that included the
fixups.  I'll try running the tests when I get back home to my
Linux machine on Monday (I'm currently in Chicago on a trip)
though I'm not sure if I'd be able to reproduce the failure if
it's platform-specific.

Sorry 'bout that.

-- 

	David