Subject: [PATCH] Documentation: git-svn: fix trunk/fetch svn-remote key typo

From: "Wesley J. Landaker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 15:02:30 -0600

Fix the git-svn documentation svn-remote example section talking about
tags and branches by using the proper key "fetch" instead of "trunk".
Using "trunk" actually might be nice, but it doesn't currently work.

The fetch line for the trunk was also reordered to be at the top of the
list, since most people think about the trunk/tags/branches trio in that
logical order.

Signed-off-by: Wesley J. Landaker <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/git-svn.txt |    2 +-
 1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/git-svn.txt b/Documentation/git-svn.txt
index cda3389..64f1c55 100644
--- a/Documentation/git-svn.txt
+++ b/Documentation/git-svn.txt
@@ -672,9 +672,9 @@ listed below are allowed:
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 [svn-remote "project-a"]
 	url = http://server.org/svn
+	fetch = trunk/project-a:refs/remotes/project-a/trunk
 	branches = branches/*/project-a:refs/remotes/project-a/branches/*
 	tags = tags/*/project-a:refs/remotes/project-a/tags/*
-	trunk = trunk/project-a:refs/remotes/project-a/trunk
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 Keep in mind that the '*' (asterisk) wildcard of the local ref