Subject: Re: [PATCH 15/23] http.c: new functions for the http API

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 09:21:29 +0200

On Sat, 6 Jun 2009, Tay Ray Chuan wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 4:50 AM, Jakub Narebski<[email-masked]> 
wrote:

> > Or perhaps it better be
> >  "http.c: Add http_get_strbuf() and http_get_file() to http API"
> 
> I also add http_error(). Listing out 1 or 2 functions in the subject
> is ok, but 3 is a stretch, IMO; I think the reader can know the
> functions added by reading the commit message.

You are right. Somehow I missed mentioning http_error() in the commit
message.

> 
> Perhaps you think an enumerated list of the functions added in the
> commit message would be preferable?

I think the way you did in other commit messages in this thread, with 
enumerated list of added functions (even if in case of this patch they 
are set, rather than sequence), and later description of each function 
(or subset of function) is a better way.

-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland