Subject: [ANNOUNCE] EGit and JGit projects have split

From: "Shawn O. Pearce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 08:06:57 -0700

The EGit and JGit projects have now split apart.  Up until today
they were housed in the same repository at repo.or.cz.

As EGit is moving to the Eclipse Foundation umbrella, we wanted to
fully split JGit off such that applications trying to make use of
JGit can do so without dragging in the EGit specific code.

JGit is now here:

  http://repo.or.cz/w/jgit.git
  git://repo.or.cz/jgit.git

  direct patches to git ML
  same maintainers (myself, Robin Rosenberg)

EGit is still in the same location:

  http://repo.or.cz/w/egit.git
  git://repo.or.cz/egit.git

  direct patches to [email-masked]
  same maintainers (myself, Robin Rosenberg)

FYI, no history was rewritten.  Two commits were introduced to
create the fork:

  JGit: 9171327f92240a3dbef4a389a2a6378044013803 (rm -rf *egit*)
  EGit: 8f4475f4324599ab704eb1dc3adec92d3b1b85df (rm -rf *jgit*)

Please update your personal forks and clones as necessary.

-- 
Shawn.