Subject: [RFC] Git User's Survey 2009 - trial run

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 21:22:50 +0200

I have created _proposed_ version of questions for upcoming 
"Git User's Survey 2009", based on (a bit of) feedback on git
mailing list:
  "[RFH] Questions for Git User's Survey 2009"
  Msg-Id: <[email-masked]>
  http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/120287
and comments on #git IRC channel on FreeNode.  

Current version of survey has 30 questions, as compared to 
60 questions last year; the number of free-form essay questions
were also greatly reduced.

The *test* version of this year survey can be now found at
the following URL (as in previous year, we use Survs.com)

  http://www.survs.com/survey?id=2PIMZGU0&channel=TFN2Y52K7Y

Please tell me what you think about questions and about selection
of possible answers in single choice/multiple choice questions.
If you have better idea for theme (mainly background and font 
colors, and perhaps font size), help would be appreciated.  Is it
better to use vertical form everywhere, or should we use horizontal
layout of answers for questions with short number of possible
answers?  How long does it take to fill survey?

ATTENTION: All data in test survey would be deleted when survey
would start for real!
-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland