Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Git User's Survey 2009

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 10:03:16 +0200

On Wed, 15 July 2009, Michael J Gruber wrote:
> Elijah Newren venit, vidit, dixit 15.07.2009 06:40: 
>> 2009/7/14 Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>:

>>> The survey can be found here:
>>>  http://tinyurl.com/GitSurvey2009
>> 
>> This link works for me.
>> 
>>>  http://www.survs.com/survey?id=M3PIVU72&channel=2WXE4BVTW8
>> 
>> This link takes me to a page that says, "This survey is currently
>> closed. Please contact the author of this survey for further
>> assistance."  From following the first link, I am assuming the correct
>> link you intended here is
>> http://www.survs.com/survey?id=2PIMZGU0&channel=Q0EKJ3NF54.  Or is
>> something strange going on at my end?
> 
> Same here. I guess the former was a trial run.
> 
> I'm cc'ing to Junio who might want to amend his blog post.

Just in case I have made 2WXE4BVTW8 (former test channel) to have
identical settings to Q0EKJ3NF54 and reopened it (responses from
test channel were cleared, as I have stated at beginning).

Once again I am sorry for the mess.  I guess it would be better
if I send announcement in the morning, rather than trying to hit
15-07-2009 00:00 UTC (GMT)...

-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland