Subject: Re: [PATCHv2 00/10] gitweb: 'blame' view improvements

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 02:10:42 +0200

Dnia sobota 25. lipca 2009 01:47, Junio C Hamano napisał:
> Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > This is second version of my improvements to gitweb's 'blame' view,
> >   Subject: [PATCH 0/3] gitweb: 'blame' view improvements
> >   Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
> >   http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/123085
> >
> > including some further improvements, and this time including
> > preparation and AJAX-y 'blame_incremental' view in series proper.
> > It also finally creates 'blame_incremental' links (last patch in
> > series).
> 
> I understand that this series replaces the four-patch series between
> "git log --oneline a6be48b^..3643cc0"---am I correct?

Yes, it does.  In particular it fixes my mistake about need for in 
unquote_maybe in "gitweb: Use "previous" header of git-blame -p in 
'blame' view".  And that is the only change (except extending commit 
message) in a6be48b^..3643cc0.

I see that I forgot to mark "gitweb: Add -partial_query option to href() 
subroutine" as RFC; it isn't I think strictly necessary.  But that is 
why I put it in separate commit: to easy delete it or revert if deemed 
not needed.

-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland