Subject: Re: git-mail-commits (Re:What's a good setup for submitting patches to the list properly?)

From: Nicolas Sebrecht <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 02:14:09 +0200

The 25/08/09, Julian Phillips wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Aug 2009, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:
>
> > I think it worth. That said, I would first add some config options like
> > mail-commits.cc (not reviewed that much yet) to be a bit more consistent
> > with the send-email program. I would also add README and INSTALL files.
>
> Yeah ... it would be nice to have more options settable via config.  Some 
> form of documentation would also be a good idea, and I would like to tidy 
> the code up a bit.  Kinda sort on tuits just at the moment though ... :(

Will have help from me. I find it nice to have a python alternative to
send-email. ,-p

> > Could you please consider to place your code under GPLv2?
>
> I have added a license statement.

Thank you. Patches comming.

-- 
Nicolas Sebrecht