Subject: [ANNOUNCE] GitTogether '09 (Developer/User Summit Oct 26-28)

From: "Shawn O. Pearce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 08:23:44 -0700

Google is hosting GitTogether '09, October 26th through 28th, at
its Mountain View, CA headquarters.  I had posted before that were
planning for these dates; now it is certain.

Like last year, this GitTogether immediately follows the Google
Summer of Code mentor summit, so some of our end-user groups may
already have representatives in the area and might like to attend.
We've timed the GitTogether to follow the summit so we can get some
users to attend while they are still in the area.

Git contributors and users alike are welcome to attend.  Admission is
free, as everything is being donated by Google, but you will need
to arrange for your own travel and lodging.  If you are looking
at flights try the SJC and SFO airports.  SFO usually has cheaper
flights as its a bigger, more active airport.

We are looking to solicit proposals for talks, round-table
discussions, centers of focus for patch hack-a-thons, etc.

A Git Wiki page is being used for planning:

  http://git.or.cz/gitwiki/GitTogether09

and of course, so is this email thread.  

If you would like to attend, please add your name to the Attendees
list on the wiki page, even if you had previously responded to the
survey that was posted a while ago.

-- 
Shawn.