Subject: Re: [PATCHv3 0/4 (resent)] Miscelanous gitweb improvements from J.H.

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 00:22:29 +0100

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010, J.H. wrote:

> Just a heads up I've been on vacation for two weeks and hadn't gotten
> around to dealing with these e-mails.  I'm going to get them imported
> into my tree here and take a look over them.

They are also available from 'gitweb/cache-kernel' branch of my 
git/jnareb-git.git repository at repo.or.cz... and are available from
'pu' branch in main git repository, as fbd43a8^2 (Merge branch 
'jh/gitweb-cached' into pu, 2010-01-04).

It might be easier to import (fetch) them from that repository, and just 
drop top two commits / merge jnareb-git/gitweb/cache-kernel~2

  git://repo.or.cz/git/jnareb-git.git gitweb/cache-kernel

John 'Warthog9' Hawley (4):
      gitweb: Load checking
      gitweb: Add option to force version match
      gitweb: Optionally add "git" links in project list page
      gitweb: Makefile improvements

Jakub Narebski (2):
      gitweb: Print to explicit filehandle (preparing for caching)
      gitweb: href(..., -path_info => 0|1)

The two top commits on that branch are work in progress in preparation
for response caching for gitweb from J.H. (the one used on 
git.kernel.org), and are not ready yet, I think; at least there would 
be one more commit in "preparing for gitweb caching" (sub)series.

-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland