Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/4] Documentation style fixes

From: Thomas Rast <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 13:10:10 +0100

Junio C Hamano wrote:
> 
> I'd like to proceed with this series by (1) pulling from you and queuing
> the result in 'next', (2) asking other people (including Jonathan) to
> proofread and send necessary updates to the list, (3) asking you to check
> and queue these updates from others yourself and tell me to pull again to
> my 'next', and (4) merging the result to 'master' when done.
> 
> Does it sound workable?  Am I placing too much undue burden on you?

No, that's fine, and indeed I'm glad I'm not putting too much
conflict-resolution burden on you.

I took the not-yet-merged (I hope I understood the above right :-)
liberty of squashing fixes from Jonathan's review.  I'll send the
interdiffs as a reply to this mail.  They're now at

  git://repo.or.cz/git/trast.git doc-style/for-next

(I'm leaving the old head in place for comparison).  I'm gathering
incremental updates in

  git://repo.or.cz/git/trast.git doc-style/pu

For now we have

Jonathan Nieder (2):
      Documentation: git gc packs refs by default now
      Documentation: tiny git config manual tweaks

Thomas Rast (1):
      Documentation: show-files is now called git-ls-files

I'll also send the last one for review shortly, though it's rather
trivial.

-- 
Thomas Rast
trast@{inf,student}.ethz.ch