Subject: Re: [PATCH] fast-import: Stream very large blobs directly to pack

From: "Shawn O. Pearce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 07:28:26 -0800

Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> wrote:
> I'll queued this with a result of my conflict resolution to 'pu' for now
> but please double check after I push it out.

The strtoumax call got messed up.  Squash this into your merge:

diff --git a/fast-import.c b/fast-import.c
index e6ebcf6..9c65a24 100644
--- a/fast-import.c
+++ b/fast-import.c
@@ -2800,7 +2800,7 @@ static int parse_one_option(const char *option)
 	if (!prefixcmp(option, "max-pack-size=")) {
 		option_max_pack_size(option + 14);
 	} else if (!prefixcmp(option, "big-file-threshold=")) {
-		big_file_threshold = strtoumax(option + 21, NULL, 0) * 1024 * 1024;
+		big_file_threshold = strtoumax(option + 19, NULL, 0) * 1024 * 1024;
 	} else if (!prefixcmp(option, "depth=")) {
 		option_depth(option + 6);
 	} else if (!prefixcmp(option, "active-branches=")) {
 
> You may want to add the new option to the output from "cmd -h" and
> probably description of the configuration in the doc before any of this
> gets official.

I'll send an additional patch in a minute with these documentation
related updates.

-- 
Shawn.