Subject: Re: git-svn: Cannot lock the ref 'refs/remotes/tags/autotag_for_.'.

From: Tzafrir Cohen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 16:41:20 +0200

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 04:36:51PM +0800, Tay Ray Chuan wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 5:39 AM, Tzafrir Cohen <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > Is there a way for me to skip some tags? I can avoid that specific tag.
> 
> have you tried --ignore-paths?

Sorry for the late reply. I don't follow this list (please CC me
replies).

Yes, I tried. See my other response in this thread. No luck so far. I
guess the next thing to try would be to ignore all of those autotags
(even though they are somewhat useful).

-- 
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:[email-masked]
+972-50-7952406           mailto:[email-masked]
http://www.xorcom.com  iax:[email-masked]/tzafrir