Subject: Re: web-based client for Git, was Re: GSoC 2010

From: Petr Baudis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 17:45:07 +0100

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 07:14:58AM -0800, Scott Chacon wrote:
> Hey,
> 
> On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 4:18 AM, Petr Baudis <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >  P.S.: I could volunteer to mentor such a project, if no more active
> > Git hacker shows interest. Perhaps Jakub Narebski might be interested?
> >
> 
> I would also be happy to help with this project - it sounds very
> interesting and Python/web-dev stuff is something I can actually help
> with.

Ok, I don't actually know too much about web-dev in Python (actually
fairly little ;-), so you would certainly be better choice!

-- 
				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely
rearranging their prejudices. -- William James