Subject: Re: [RFC/PATCH] gitweb: Syntax highlighting support

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 20:00:18 +0100

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010, Johannes Schindelin wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Feb 2010, Jakub Narebski wrote:
> 
> > [jn: cherry picked from bc1ed6aafd9ee4937559535c66c8bddf1864bec6
> >  in http://repo.or.cz/w/git/dscho.git, with a few changes]
> 
> Thanks. These changes are greatly appreciated, and I will try to find the 
> time to install this in our production system tomorrow.

This patch is also available in 'gitweb/web' branch in my repository:
http://repo.or.cz/w/git/jnareb-git.git

P.S. I have applied your patch "cherry-picking" it from your repository
by saving 'patch' view from gitweb and using git-am on it.  You can pull
  git://repo.or.cz/git/jnareb-git.git gitweb/web
or you can do the same
  http://repo.or.cz/w/git/jnareb-git.git/patch/7bf179bb5c40518b98bc63ebcfa3ae7f0b437a42
-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland