Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Mar 2010, #01; Wed, 03)

From: Adam Simpkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 16:36:15 -0800

On Wed, Mar 03, 2010 at 04:02:20PM -0800, Junio C Hamano wrote:
> 
> * as/maint-expire (2010-02-26) 2 commits
>   (merged to 'next' on 2010-03-02 at 4015ae4)
>  + reflog: honor gc.reflogexpire=never
>  + prune: honor --expire=never

I take it you didn't like the refactoring of the parsing code?  I
agree that it is a decent sized change for relatively little added
value, although it does seem nice to make the option handling
consistent.  I was also unsure if the expiration-date handling was
common enough that it was worth putting in date.c and config.c, but I
didn't really see a better place.

Feel free to let me know if you had any specific complaints about it,
or if you think it could be done in another way that so that it would
be worth including.

-- 
Adam Simpkins
[email-masked]