Subject: Re: [PATCH] revision: --ancestry-path

From: Johan Herland <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 09:34:30 +0200

On Wednesday 21 April 2010, Junio C Hamano wrote:
> This is somewhat a rough-cut, as I haven't thought through possible
> interactions this new option may have with "rev-list --parents" and
> "rev-list --graph" (see "NEEDSWORK" in revision.c), but I'll leave that
> to people who are more interested in this topic than myself ;-).

Thanks! :)

I can confirm that this patch works with my original (more complicated) 
scenario. I've also played around with combinations of --ancestry-path, --
graph and --parents (and even --boundary), and AFAICS, the new option does 
not clobber the other options, and (IMHO) it all behaves correctly in the 
scenarios I've tested. Consider it:

Tested-by: Johan Herland <[email-masked]>

I've also reviewed the patch, and it all looks good to me (i.e. "Acked-by", 
except I'm not super-familiar in the relevant area of the code).

What more should I do to push this forwards towards 'next'?

...Johan

-- 
Johan Herland, <[email-masked]>
www.herland.net