Subject: Re: [PATCH] Update based on suggestions by Petr Baudis

From: Eric Raymond <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 19:13:29 -0400

Matthias Andree <[email-masked]>:
> Am 22.04.2010 22:57, schrieb Eric Raymond:
> 
> > Something seems to be randomly eating my patch sends.
> 
> No, it's not. Your earlier version arrived, but triggered a response by
> Nicolas Pitre.  You need to read and heed relevant messages that follow
> up your patches.
> 
> See <http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/145497> for
> a copy of the followup you've missed and follow the instructions.

Am doing so.  I'll resubmit a third time attempting to get all
information in proper form.

I thought my patch had been eaten because I looked in two different
archive locations for the list and didn't find the post.  What is the
typical archiving lag for this list?
-- 
		<a href="http://www.catb.org/~esr/">Eric S. Raymond</a>