Subject: Re: git-gui disagrees with git status

From: Jonathan Nieder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 09:27:49 -0500

[repopulating cc list]

Bill Winspur wrote:
> On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 8:04 AM, Jonathan Nieder <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> Bill Winspur wrote:

>>> And, to avoid reverting to the command line, implement a GUI add of
>>> the currently
>>> selected untracked file to move untracked to tracked && staged.
>>
>> Doesn’t double-clicking do that?
[...]
> Replying to all:
> And, to avoid reverting to the command line, implement a GUI add of
> the currently selected untracked file to move untracked to tracked && staged.

Sorry for the lack of clarity.  Adding CCs again, though I am still not
sure I understand what you are asking for.  Maybe you were hoping for a
button rather than having to click the file icons.  Whatever it was, I
encourage you to play around with git-gui/git-gui.sh, after the
create_common_diff_popup {} function.

Jonathan