Subject: [ANNOUNCE] diffit - A git plugin for vim

From: Clemens Buchacher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 12:50:09 +0200

Hi,

I am currently working on a git plugin for vim. My aim is for it to imitate
much of git-gui's functionality. Right now, it is still closer to "add -p".

But I believe it's already useful. And since I'm new to vim scripting, it
can use some testing.

To install, copy diffit.vim (attached to this email) to
~/.vim/plugin/diffit.vim .

To toggle diffit mode, use <Leader>d, where <Leader> is '\' by default.

Control keys:

 <Leader>d      toggle diffit mode
 s              stage hunk
 d              skip file

I hope you like it. Have fun!

Clemens
---

You can clone diffit from here.

 git://repo.or.cz/diffit.git
 http://github.com/drizzd/diffit.git