Subject: Re: [PATCH GSoC] gitweb: Add global installation target for gitweb

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 20:43:04 +0200

On Sat, 15 May 2010, Pavan Kumar Sunkara wrote:

> So, what I need to do in this patch is add default values. Not
> installing in 'install' target. ??
> Or any thing else.
> 
> If you could specify what needs to be done, I will be happy resend
> the patch. 

To get my ACK for this patch it is enough to *not* add installing gitweb
to 'install' target in main Makefile.  IMVHO it should be left for next
patch in this series.

P.S. By the way, you should write in comments to patch, i.e. between 
"---" separator and the diffstat, that this patch is based on 'next'
branch, or perhaps even that it is based on commit 152d943 in 
'jn/gitweb-install'.

>>From Documentation/SubmittingChanges:

   If you are preparing a work based on "next" branch, that is fine,
   but please mark it as such.
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Keep up good work!
-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland