Subject: [ANNOUNCE] GitTogether '10 (Developer/User Summit Oct 25-27)

From: "Shawn O. Pearce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 14:17:13 -0700

Google is hosting GitTogether '10, October 25th through 27th,
at its Mountain View, CA headquarters.

Like last year (and the year before that!), this GitTogether
immediately follows the Google Summer of Code mentor summit, so
some of our end-user groups may already have representatives in
the area and might like to attend.  We've timed the GitTogether
to follow the summit so we can get some users to attend while they
are still in the area.

Git contributors and users alike are welcome to attend.  Admission is
free, but you will need to arrange for your own travel and lodging.
If you are looking at flights try the SJC and SFO airports.
SFO usually has cheaper flights as its a bigger, more active airport.

We are looking to solicit proposals for talks, round-table
discussions, centers of focus for patch hack-a-thons, etc.

A Git Wiki page is being used for planning:

 https://git.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/GitTogether10

If you would like to attend, please add your name to the Attendees
list on the wiki page.

-- 
Shawn.