Subject: Re: Can I enforce required approval on some files

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 09:51:22 +0200

On Wed, 21 Jul 2010, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 22:03, Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> > Besides solution mentioned by others, namely integration repository
> > with moderator, you can also use patch/commit code review tool such as
> > Gerrit (http://code.google.com/p/gerrit/), equivalent of Rietveld for
> > Subversion, or Mondrian for Perforce.
> 
> There's also the low-tech solution of just telling people to submit
> again until their patches don't suck, it works for git.git, and is
> attainable when you're not doing a centralized tool.

That's what I meant by "besides [...] integration repository with
moderator", moderator who reviews patches or pull requests, and accepts
into integration repository or rejects them.

-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland