Subject: Re: Potential bug in gitweb 1.7.2

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 15:36:10 +0200

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010, Julio Lajara wrote:

> Hi Anders, thanks for the input. I will begin chasing down the issue in 
> my config then, but its strange that it would stop working as the exact 
> same configuration works without issue in 1.7.0.4 . Ill follow up with 
> what I find.
> 
> On 07/26/2010 05:27 AM, Anders Kaseorg wrote:

>> The error that Julio originally posted:
>>
>>    
>>>> [Sat Jul 24 23:11:41 2010] [error] [client 192.168.1.100] Can't call
>>>> method "http" on an undefined value at /usr/share/gitweb/index.cgi
>>>> line 3401., referer: http://192.168.1.142/gitweb/
>>        
>> looks very strange, and does not seem like it would result from just a
>> packaging problem.

Julio, could you show us the neigbourhood of line 3401 in your index.cgi
file?  What is this index.cgi file - git doesn't have it?

-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland