Subject: Re: Massive repository corruptions

From: Enrico Weigelt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 22:42:07 +0200

* Jussi Sirpoma <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Sorry not really. Maybe compiling kernel with lots of jobs would reveal some
> problems?

okay, I'll have a try :)

BTW: I'm currently recreating one of the broken repos (mozilla,
which might be large enough for stresstest ;-)) by adding and
fetching the remotes step by step. Reposity size now about 250M
(reduced the packsize to 32M, since this already helped on some
other repos) - yet no breaks occoured.

Let's see where it goes ...

cu
-- 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Enrico Weigelt, metux IT service -- http://www.metux.de/

 phone:  +49 36207 519931  email: [email-masked]
 mobile: +49 151 27565287  icq:   210169427         skype: nekrad666
----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Embedded-Linux / Portierung / Opensource-QM / Verteilte Systeme
----------------------------------------------------------------------