Subject: Re: [RFC] Git User's Survey 2010 (resend)

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 00:16:27 +0200

On Mon, 9 Aug 2010, Felipe Contreras wrote:
> 2010/7/3 Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>:
> >
> > I guess it is time for annual (so far) Git User's Survey.  Should
> > there be one?  When should it start, and how long should it last?
> 
> You might ind this useful:
> Top 10 Sites for Creating Surveys
> http://www.techlearning.com/article/31924

Thanks for the link, but I think that at least for "Git User's Survey 
2010" I would stay with current Survs.com, as I have already entered 
survey there.  Thanks to Survs.com admins we have Premium plan since
Survs.com got out of beta, which would last to Sep 22, 2011, so it is
good for at least this year survey.

One short note about presented sites: Git User's Surveys needs more
than 1000 replies that is the limit for free plan for some of those
sites, and IMHO a good survey needs more than 10 questions.  Also
I very much prefer to have it possible to get the raw data out of
survey site (as it was done with all Git User's Surveys, except the
very first one).

-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland