Subject: Re: [PATCH/RFC] Restructure some of the checkout opts.

From: Jared Hance <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 08:54:14 -0400

On Sun, Sep 05, 2010 at 02:24:09PM +0200, Jens Lehmann wrote:
> Am 05.09.2010 14:09, schrieb Jared Hance:
> > Previously, most opts in `builtin.checkout.c' had been an instance of
> > `struct checkout_opts'. It appears that some of the opts that were
> > perhaps added later were not in the struct. Move them into the struct
> > in order to maintain consistency.
> 
> Hm, they aren't used outside of cmd_checkout() (as the other members
> are), so maybe it is ok that they aren't in the struct?

I guessed that this was the reason that they were overlooked, but it
seemed a little odd that every other opt was stored in the struct and
it just seemed to be more consistent to have _everything_ in the
struct.

It also makes it more clear that they opts, whereas before, you might
think they weren't at a first glance because they weren't in the
struct like the others.

I'll leave this to you guys to decide what to do with it.