Subject: Re: Mirror plain directory under git

From: Daniel Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 10:36:39 -0400

I know nothing about the subject matter of your email, but the date appears to 
be wrong on this email message, hiding it back further in the history than it 
should be. Just a warning, as the last few emails you sent all seem to be like 
this.

Some of the relevant mail headers from this mail:

>Received: ([email-masked]) by vger.kernel.org via listexpand
>	id S1752826Ab0IXMH3 (ORCPT <rfc822;[email-masked]>
>	+ 99 others); Fri, 24 Sep 2010 08:07:29 -0400
>Received: from caprica.metux.de ([82.165.128.25]:38054 "EHLO
>	mailgate.caprica.metux.de" rhost-flags-OK-OK-OK-FAIL)
>	by vger.kernel.org with ESMTP id S1752237Ab0IXMH3 (ORCPT
>	<rfc822;[email-masked]>); Fri, 24 Sep 2010 08:07:29 -0400
>Received: from mailgate.caprica.metux.de (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
>	by mailgate.caprica.metux.de (8.14.4/8.14.4) with ESMTP id o8OBuZHp005578;
>	Fri, 24 Sep 2010 14:08:05 +0200
>Received: (from uucp@localhost)
>	by mailgate.caprica.metux.de (8.14.4/8.14.4/Submit) with UUCP id 
>	o8NKgxSa008244; Thu, 23 Sep 2010 22:42:59 +0200
>Received: (from weigelt@localhost)
>	by nibiru.metux.de (8.12.10/8.12.10) id o8L7uL3d031552;
>	Tue, 21 Sep 2010 09:56:21 +0200
>Date:	Tue, 21 Sep 2010 09:56:21 +0200