Subject: Re: [PATCHv5 00/12] gitweb: remote_heads feature

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 20:18:50 +0200

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010, Giuseppe Bilotta wrote:

> New version of the remote heads feature for gitweb (v5 because the
> previous rehash was actually v4, although I forgot to prefix the
> patchset accordingly).
> 
> I've included all the comments received from the previous review (unless
> I forgot about something), as well as the suggestions about how to
> select and present remotes in summary view.
> 
> The first 4 patches are rather straightforward and can probably go
> straight in. The 5th patch is a bugfix for something that is only
> triggered by the name manipulation done with the remote heads, but can
> probably useful even without the rest of the series.

Those patches can go as-is.  For what it is worth they all have ACK
from me.
 
I am working on review of other patches in this series.

-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland