Subject: State of ab/send-email-perl in next

From: Ramkumar Ramachandra <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 21:42:16 +0530

Hi Junio,

I just pulled in some updates from `next` and I noticed this. Thought
I should let you know incase you miss it: many of the commit messages
are malformed like this one. Notice how Ævar's s-o-b and Avery's
"Reviewed-by:" appear on the same line.

commit 529dd386dda6c6e6d0dad801785d2d943756fb3f
Author: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Sep 30 13:43:08 2010 +0000

    send-email: make_message_id use "require" instead of "use"
    
    Change the use of Sys::Hostname from a "use" to a "require". The
    former happens in an implicit BEGIN block and is thus immune from the
    if block it's contained in, so it's always loaded.
    
    This should speed up the invocation of git-send-email by a few
    milliseconds.
    
    Signed-off-by: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]: Avery Pennarun <[email-masked]>
    Reviewed-by: Jeff King <[email-masked]>
    Signed-off-by: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>