Subject: Re: large files and low memory

From: Jonathan Nieder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 20:10:09 -0500

Enrico Weigelt wrote:

>     CC read-cache.o
>     read-cache.c: In function `fill_stat_cache_info':
>     read-cache.c:73: structure has no member named `st_ctim'
>     read-cache.c:74: structure has no member named `st_mtim'
>     read-cache.c: In function `read_index_from':
>     read-cache.c:1334: structure has no member named `st_mtim'
>     read-cache.c: In function `write_index':
>     read-cache.c:1614: structure has no member named `st_mtim'
>     make: *** [read-cache.o] Fehler 1
>     
> Is my libc too old ?

What platform are you on?  You probably need USE_ST_TIMESPEC;
if so, please send a makefile patch so the next person trying
it doesn't need to worry about it.

Also, please don't destroy the cc lists; it makes it hard for
people with some mail setups (e.g., mine) to notice when you've
replied to them.