Subject: Re: [PATCH/RFC 0/11] Building up the delta parser

From: Ramkumar Ramachandra <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 22:30:28 +0530

Hi Jonathan,

Jonathan Nieder writes:
> Jonathan Nieder wrote:
> 
> > Implement an svndiff 0 interpreter
> 
> I hear that was nigh unreadable, so here's a reroll.  Less
> cargo-cult support for broken deltas, more readability and tests.
> Patches apply on top of "[PATCH 15/16] t9010 (svn-fe): Eliminate
> dependency on svn perl bindings".  As before, the end result
> includes a 'test-svn-fe -d' command that can apply svndiff0-format
> deltas, meaning less binary garbage to worry about as you puzzle
> over that confusing "svnrdump dump" output in debugging sessions.

Thanks for this! The code looks really good and the test suite is
quite comprehensive :)

Eager to see this go through to `master`.

-- Ram