Subject: [RFD] Visualizing matrix questions in results of "Git User's Survey 2010"

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 00:43:11 +0200

The results of "Git User's Survey 2010" (without analysis or tabulating
'other, please specify' responses) are available at GitSurvey2010 page:

  https://git.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/GitSurvey2010

There are even beginnings of visualization (plots of histograms of
answers).  And there lies the question: how to visualize 'matrix'
type questions?  

Survs.com "Analyze" page provides one solution:

  https://www.survs.com/results/33Q0OZZE/MV653KSPI2
  http://tinyurl.com/GitSurvey2010Analysis

(check for example table for question 20).

I have created another at

  https://git.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/GitSurvey2010#20._In_your_opinion.2C_which_areas_in_Git_need_improvement.3F

What do you think about it?  How should we visualize results of those
kinds of questions on GitSurvey2010 wiki page?

-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland