Subject: Re: [PATCHv6 03/10] gitweb: separate heads and remotes lists

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 17:01:14 +0200

On Sun, 24 Oct 2010, Giuseppe Bilotta wrote:

> We specialize the 'heads' action to only display local branches, and
> introduce a 'remotes' action to display the remote branches (only
> available when the remotes_head feature is enabled).
> 
> Mirroring this, we also split the heads list in summary view into
> local and remote lists, each linking to the appropriate action.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Giuseppe Bilotta <[email-masked]>

> -	my @headlist = git_get_heads_list(16);
> +	my @headlist = git_get_heads_list(16, 'heads');

> -	my @headslist = git_get_heads_list();
> +	my @headslist = git_get_heads_list(undef, 'heads');

Hmmm... I wonder if it wouldn't be better to simply change defaults
in git_get_heads_list() so that second argument defaults always to
'heads', even if 'remote_heads' feature is enabled...

-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland