Subject: Re: gittogether session notes

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 12:41:22 +0200

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 21:46, Ilari Liusvaara wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 12:26:15PM -0700, Jakub Narebski wrote:
> > Jeff King <[email-masked]> writes:
> > 
> > > For anyone interested, session notes from GitTogether '10 are here:
> > > 
> > >   https://git.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/GitTogether10#Session_notes
> > > 
> > > They are mostly rough transcriptions of the talks by a few volunteers,
> > > along with slides from some of the speakers.  Some of it may be
> > > incomplete or confusing, but I'm sure many of the speakers would be
> > > happy to carry discussion onto the list if emailed.
> > 
> > Thank you all who created and posted notes, and those who posted their
> > slides.  It was a good idea to use Etherpad, I think.
>  
> Any plans to make page of notes that were posted to Etherpad? Because
> Etherpad doesn't seem to want to work for me... :-/

Unfortunately Etherpad requires modern web browser.  It's a pity that
it doesn't provide plain-HTML fallback like e.g. GMail; it would probably
have to be read-only (without write capabilities), but even that would
help.

I have reposted single notes on Git wiki, converting it semi-mechanically
to Mediawiki format:
  https://git.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/GitTogether10/bup
linked from GitTogether10 page (I tried for subpages, forgetting that
they are not enabled).

-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland