Subject: Re: cherry-pick fail when a symbolic link has been changed into a file or directory

From: Camille Moncelier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 18:15:37 +0100

On Thu, 4 Nov 2010 18:03:39 +0100
Christian Couder <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Please reply not only to me but also to the list and add relevant
> people in Cc: like I did.
It replied to the list[1] and CC'ed you. I use claws mail + gmane NNTP
gateway. Maybe I did something wrong but it seems that the message has
been successfully delivered to the list.

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/160722 
> 
> Elijah Newren sent a patch series around September the 20th but I did
> not check to see if this series was merged into pu, next or master.
> And I don't know if it fixes your problem.
> Could you have a look?
I think I already took a look last week, and I think they were merged
in 1.7.1 or 1.7.2 although I'm not sure. I'll take another look. This
evening or maybe tomorrow.

> Thanks,
> Christian.