Subject: Re: import determinism

From: Enrico Weigelt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 23:04:16 +0100

* Martin Langhoff <[email-masked]> wrote:

> > Does the clone have all information necessary for the incremental
> > cvsimport runs ?
> 
> Yes -- all cvsimport tracks is the branches. No extra import-tracking
> data is maintained. (Other importers may or may not keep additional
> data, YMMV, etc)

That's good news. Now I'll have to sit down and code some little
cluster management tool (mirrors are getting more and more), or
does anyone already did that ? ...

cu
-- 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Enrico Weigelt, metux IT service -- http://www.metux.de/

 phone:  +49 36207 519931  email: [email-masked]
 mobile: +49 151 27565287  icq:   210169427         skype: nekrad666
----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Embedded-Linux / Portierung / Opensource-QM / Verteilte Systeme
----------------------------------------------------------------------