Subject: Re: Commiting automatically (2)

From: Enrico Weigelt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 08:33:12 +0100

* Maaartin <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Yes, I wonder why it wasn't already implemented. I do something like
> make all; git snapshot; send_the_executable_to_the_customer
> which is IMHO needed quite often.

Perhaps it's wise to just use a separate repository on the same 
repository. Maybe make it more convenient using some little
shell functions. I'm also using that for backup purposes, where
the repo lies outside the to-be-backed-up tree.

cu
-- 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Enrico Weigelt, metux IT service -- http://www.metux.de/

 phone:  +49 36207 519931  email: [email-masked]
 mobile: +49 151 27565287  icq:   210169427         skype: nekrad666
----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Embedded-Linux / Portierung / Opensource-QM / Verteilte Systeme
----------------------------------------------------------------------