Subject: [PATCH 0/4] git-instaweb: Three fixes and one improvement

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 17:43:40 +0100

Actually only the first patch is a proper bugfix for issue noticed by
Tadeusz Sośnierz ('tadzik' on github, https://github.com/tadzik) in
GitHub private message; second and third are hardening git-instaweb
against differences in configuration and environment.

Junio, could you at least apply the first one before 1.7.4?  This is a
fix for a real bug, if for not often used "git instaweb 
--httpd=plackup".

tadzik, does the first patch fixes the issue you noticed?

Jakub Narebski (4):
  git-instaweb: Fix issue with static files for 'plackup' server
  git-instaweb: Static files are under "static/" in gitweb_conf
  git-instaweb: Add checks that web server can be started and is
    started
  git-instaweb: Use "git-instaweb" as sitename (for page titles)

 git-instaweb.sh |   13 +++++++++++--
 1 files changed, 11 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
Jakub Narębski
Poland