Subject: [PATCH 2/4] git-instaweb: Static files are under "static/" in gitweb_conf

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 17:48:14 +0100

The variables used to compose links for gitweb static files,
i.e. @stylesheets / $stylesheet, $logo, etc. are configurable via
GITWEB_CSS, GITWEB_LOGO, etc. gitweb build configuration variables.
The installation directory of those static files is currently always
set to $(gitwebdir)/static.  Thus git-instaweb could rely on the place
where those files are installed, but not on $logo, $favicon
etc. variables.

Set @stylesheets, $logo, $favicon and $javascript to their default
values in gitweb config file for git-instaweb (in gitweb_conf
function), so that web servers invoked by git-instaweb (for example
Plack::Middleware::Static component for 'plackup' web server) can
correctly serve links to those static files.

We assume here that git-instaweb uses modern gitweb with names of
gitweb config variables as mentioned above.

Note that we had to take care that possible optional minimizations of
stylesheet and of javascript is correctly taken into account.

This is continuation of fixup for issue noticed by Tadeusz Sośnierz
with --httpd=plackup and gitweb stylesheet (CSS).

Signed-off-by: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
---
The subject (commit description) is not the best, but that is what I
was able to come up with.

This doesn't matter for default configuration and setup, but it allows
me to use my custom gitweb build configuration without any changes in
result.

 git-instaweb.sh |    5 +++++
 1 files changed, 5 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)

diff --git a/git-instaweb.sh b/git-instaweb.sh
index bb57d81..da569f2 100755
--- a/git-instaweb.sh
+++ b/git-instaweb.sh
@@ -581,6 +581,11 @@ our \$projectroot = "$(dirname "$fqgitdir")";
 our \$git_temp = "$fqgitdir/gitweb/tmp";
 our \$projects_list = \$projectroot;
 
+our @stylesheets = ("static/".basename(\$stylesheets[0]));
+our \$logo = "static/git-logo.png";
+our \$favicon = "static/git-favicon.png";
+our \$javascript = "static/".basename(\$javascript);
+
 \$feature{'remote_heads'}{'default'} = [1];
 EOF
 }
-- 
1.7.3